Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The beauty in the truth about you.





If you can see the truth in yourself then you will be able to see the truth in someone else.

This is a thought that is complimentary with your fifth chakra. Chakra's being a subtle energy system that create your aura.


Part of a seven video advertising series by Carol Tuttle - I have taken the opportunity to explore the  7 primary chakras. I have taken on the job of exploring  these videos because they have some thought provoking exercises in them that I feel are worth sharing.

It's fun.

I have posted the first four and now move onto the 5th chakra or throat chakra.

My previous postings I have shared  the following.

First chakra or root chakra, - color expression red.
Second chakra or sacral chakra, color expression is orange.
Third chakra or solar plexus chakra, color expression is yellow.
Fourth chakra or heart chakra, color expression is green.

The fifth chakra or throat chakra color expression is  blue.


Carol Tuttle, 5th chakra - Throat Chakra.





Sovereignty is a word that comes to mind when I think about the fifth chakra. If you are not the ruler of protecting your own mental happiness with the God given gift of free will then who is? 



The King's Speech.






Have a beautiful day.


Remember to breathe.


Photo: PKM

Joy,

Rena

www.talktotheturtle.com






No comments:

Post a Comment